Thursday, March 27, 2014

A boring day

Did not much thing at all today. Was at home for the whole day and i din't bath. Lol. Cannot wait for later on because Arif is coming by to meet me and pass my stuffs that i left at his house. What i did today is peel a potato, cut the potato and fried the potato. Also inserted my ink cartridge to my printer and i can't wait to scan something.
Its my step brother's birthday today, and i wish to wish him but sadly its really awkward to wish him face to face. Seriously. Haha, if only i have my phone now with me its easier for me to wish him.
Mom nagged at me to fight back for my phone. They wanted to seize (dispose) my phone away. If they are the one who pay for it then its okay. My mom have not even finish paying the phone, so its a such a waste. My allowance is cut at $20/Month until it reach $250/-.
Do they really have the rights to throw my phone away? I know i did an offence using that phone, it was just prove and that is why i don't delete the text messages and whatsapp. They can actually reset my phone, uninstall my whatsapp so i can't back up any messages. No message can be back up unless it doesnt reach to 3 days after uninstalling or remove our account.
Where is their brains? What if their 5s phones being seize (dispose). What do they feel? With all the hardwork they work and end up phone being seize, of course they are upset right. Can this police actually think.....

Cannot wait to meet my boyfriend today around afternoon. He is coming to my area :)
Will update my blog when i want to..

3:31 AM
28/3/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment